South Greensburg Borough will be resuming in-person meetings beginning with the Agenda Session Meeting Scheduled for 6:30 Pm on Monday, June 1st, 2020 in Hirst Hall. The following are the rules for attendance at the Public Meetings, through the duration of the COVID-19 Disaster Declaration.
Policies for Public Attendance and Participation:
- Remain six (6) feet away from all persons not in your household.
- All persons who are medically able must wear face masks.
- Face masks must cover the entire mouth and nose.
- All persons who feel ill are prohibited from entry.
- The chairs are spaced six (6) feet apart. Please do not move them.
- If there are no chairs vacant in Hirst Hall you must observe the meeting from the hallway.
- During public comment, we will come to the hallway to see if anyone would like to comment.
- Please do not touch any surfaces unless necessary.
- Restrooms will be closed to the public.