Registration forms available on the link below or in the Borough Office.
Keystone Collects- Current Real Estate and LST Tax Collector:
KEYSTONE IS YOUR NEW CURRENT REAL ESTATE AND LOCAL SERVICES TAX COLLECTOR:
Keystone Collects Group serves as the current real estate and LST tax collector for residents of South Greensburg Borough.
To pay Real Estate Tax: Online at: Pay.KeystoneCollects.com OR pay via mail: PO Box 505 Irwin, PA 15642
To pay Local Services Tax via mail: PO Box 539 Irwin, PA 15642
Payment drop box available: 546 Wendel Road Irwin, PA 15642
Obtain your tax receipt at any time by visiting pay.KeystoneCollects.com Use your original Invoice number to access your receipt.
*** If a mortgage company or bank pays your real estate tax bill from an escrow account, you must forward your tax bill to your mortgage company or bank so your bill can be paid on time.***
Visit www.KeystoneCollects.com/faqs for answers to your questions or contact them online
Storm Water Management
Please see the link provided by Westmoreland Conservation District on how to manage storm water around your property.
Fireworks Law Reminder
House Bill 542 was signed into law on October 30, 2017. Under the new law, the Fireworks Act of 1939 was repealed and replaced in its entirety. In the bill it states that:
- Consumer fireworks cannot be ignited or discharged on public or private property without the express permission of the property owner.
- Consumer fireworks cannot be discharged from or within a motor vehicle or building
- Consumer fireworks cannot be discharged toward a motor vehicle or building
- Consumer fireworks cannot be discharged within 150 feet of an occupied structure
- Consumer fireworks cannot be discharged while the person is under the influence of alcohol, a controlled substance, or another drug
What does that mean? Majority if not all of the South Greensburg falls under the 150 feet of a structure. Therefore, South Greensburg residents are not able to legally set off consumer fireworks.
Everyone at the Borough of South Greensburg wishes you a very safe and happy 4th of July!
Visible House Addresses
Help our first responders find you in an emergency, please make your house number visible from the street. Thanks!
Friendly reminder: If you are going to be doing any construction on your property, please contact the Borough Zoning Officer to see if a permit is needed.